CUPA is a rigorous immersion program enhanced by personalized methodology and language-mentoring and by the extensive academic, cultural and personal resources provided to its students. A mutually demanding and rewarding relationship exists between CUPA and its participants, based on interaction, dedication, and individual advising, and common values of respect, responsibility, and independence.
CUPA is more than just another study abroad program in Paris. CUPA offers:
- Individualized academic programs designed to meet the specific interests of each student
- A unique community of exceptional students dedicated to their learning experience
- The most extensive range of course offerings available to study abroad students in Paris
- Excellent balance between independence and a strong support system
- Special programs in the fine and performing arts and access to graduatelevel seminars
- Opportunities for internships and undergraduate research
- Individual language and methodology mentoring to reinforce the immersion experience
- A stimulating cultural program combining tradition and innovation
The high standards of the CUPA program are consistent with the outstanding caliber and potential of its student body. Applicants are selected according to their individual profiles and French language skills, and form a community of diverse, talented and motivated individuals. All students must sign a pledge to speak exclusively in French while on the program.; at CUPA, during all program-sponsored activities, and in their homestays.